- Bærbar basestasjon
- Pålitelig umiddelbar kommunikasjon hvor som helst og med god dekning
- Hytera E Pack 100 repeater er utviklet for å tåle krevende miljøer.
- Avansert, men svært enkel når behovet er å opprette en mobil basestasjon uten tilgang på strøm
- Can be used as a radio to make and receive calls, and also creates a wireless mobile ad-hoc network to route voice.
- With an embedded GSM card, if an E-pack node is away from the network it can make a call via a public network to any E-pack node on the network.
- Kompatbel med Hytera DMR radioterminaler og bodycams
- Standard Package includes:
- 1 x Hytera E PACK 100 Repeater Unit (Wireless topology networking
- GPS positioning
- Alarm, message
- GSM link
- Power Cord & Adapter (AC/DC Input)
- Palm Microphone
- User Manual
- 24 Mth Warranty
- VHF (134-174MHz) or UHF (410-470MHz), DMR Tier II
- Dimensions(LxWxD) – 295X187X68mm
- Weight – 3.6Kg (with battery)
- Dust & Water Intrusion – IP67
- Battery Life – Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty cycle) Analogue: approx. 20 hours; Digital: approx. 23 hours
- Charging Time – Rapid charge 2h 80%; 3h fully charged
- 185WH battery power, additional power supply as an optional accessory
- 5/10/20W RF output power
User Case Scenario 1 – High Rise Building
In high rise buildings signal loss can be an issue during a deployment that requires continuous communications for safety and operational reasons, the Hytera E Pack 100 will ensure the radio signal will work from the basement to roof level, keeping your whole team in contact.
Benefits of the Hytera E Pack 100 in a high rise building:
- Power on to automatic networking
- Wireless extension, no cabling required
- Small, light, easy deployment
- 20W strong signal penetrating power
User Case Scenario 2 – Field Operations
Where there is a need to build a temporary communication system, the Hytera E Pack 100 can be rapidly deployed to build a temporary communications network which is ideal for an emergency situation or outdoor operations.
Benefits of the Hytera E Pack 100 within an open area:
- Temporary signal extension
- Fast and Flexible networking
- IP67 for an outdoor environment
- 20W output power for large coverage
- POA157 – Demo Case, which can carry 3 main units+3 batteries+3 antennas+3 speaker microphones+1 power adaptor+3 PD785/985 radios+1 radio charger.
- NCN018 – Nylon Backpack, equipped with antenna extension rod and host ﬁxed backboard.
- PS10001 – Power Adapter, including the power cable(AC input, DC input, DC output; China standard/ America standard/UK standard/EU standard/Australia standard)(RoHS). Input:12V~36V/12A Output:12V-16.8V/8A.
- Portable battery, including air-transportation or sea / land-transportation options, 12.5Ah.
- PC101 – Programming Cable.
- PWC19 – DC input power supply cable.
- PWC18 – Power supply cable between power adapter and main unit.
- TQC150FC (VHF) / TQC400FC (UHF) – Antenna (without sucker, thick and soft rod, 2.5dB; 410~470MHz, 136-174MHz) *VHF & UHF Antennas are frequency speciﬁc. Please supply frequencies to be used at order time to select the correct antenna.
- A mounting bracket used to hold E-pack100 from the back.
- E-pack100 antenna extension rod used to extend the height of E-pack antenna.
- Wall Mounting bracket: Used to wall mount the E-pack100.