Portabel UHF/VHF LTE POC Gateway
- Bærbar POC gateway
- Integrert batteri for bruk i felten
- Kobler UHF eller VHF sambandet til Poc samband
- Utvider VHF/UHF dekningsområde på eksisterende samband til hele landet/Europa
- Meget enkel å bruke:
- 1. Åpne lokket
- 2. Skru på bryter
- Teltronika RUT240 industriell LTE router kobler gatewayen til 4G og Entel E-Poc server
- Opprettes også trådløst internet (Wifi).
- UHF/VHF radiofrekvens og subtone/colortone legges inn i POC server via nettleser
- Gatewayen har innebygget dual mode DMR VHF eller UHF radio - fungerer mot analogt og digitalt (DMR) samband
- Simplex eller duplex frekvenser
- Kobles til strøm, eller driftes med innebygget batteri - cirka 12timer
- Velg gatewayens frekvensbånd fra menyen:
- GW425 VHF
- GW485 UHF
- Ideel løsning for bridging, migrering eller utvidet dekning
Entel is delighted to announce the launch of its new Gateway 3.0. This all-in-one, easy-to-install and low-cost gateway allows customers to significantly extend the range, reliability and clarity of, or migrate from, existing radio systems.
Gateway 3.0 links Entel’s E-PoC to existing radio systems to extend and enhance their capabilities. This enables existing two-way radios, Entel’s DN400 Series radios, Entel’s E-PoC Smartphone/tablet App and dispatchers to all communicate with each other, which is particularly useful if an existing radio system has reached channel capacity, needs more range or simply as a migration path to the enhanced benefits of E-PoC.
E-PoC‘s extensive range of software and devices deliver unified and seamless business-critical communications without the need for costly and complex infrastructure, or dependence on cellular networks. The services comprise of several components, which together ensure the best performance, resilience, security and features:
- DN400 Series: 4G LTE PoC Radio
- E-PoC Smartphone Application - iOS/Android: Professional Push-To-Talk Application
- E-PoC/P1 PC Dispatcher: Professional Command & Control Centre Solution
- E-PoC/P1 Android Dispatcher: Professional Desktop Dispatcher Software
- E-PoC/P1 Recorder: Professional Voice & Data Recording Application
The Gateway 3.0 is compatible with almost any radio system, including Capacity Plus/Max, Tetra, NXDN, dPMR, P25 and others. It also has a universal interface that enables connection to almost any fixed mobile radios’ accessory socket, which provides the required air-interface to the existing radio system.
Key benefits of the new Gateway 3.0 include:
- Compatibility: Multiple network support allows Gateway 3.0 to extend the range and capabilities of almost any radio system (including Capacity Plus / Max, Tetra, P25 and others).
- Enhanced Systems & Capabilities: Existing radio systems benefit from the virtually unlimited range delivered by Entel’s E-PoC fully hosted & P1 Private networks. These systems also benefit from integration with E-PoC & P1 dispatchers, E-PoC Smartphones and E-PoC & P1 PC recorder software.
- Over-the-Internet (OTI) Programmability: Using Entel’s secure web-based Dealer Programming Portal, all Gateway 3.0 programming and updates are carried out remotely and instantly ‘over the internet’, so there is no need to visit a site – saving time and expense.
- Scalability: A single Gateway can link one call between the two systems. If multiple simultaneous calls are required, then multiple Gateways can be used (subject to the number of PMR radio system channels). The Gateways can also be used to link more than two radio systems together – making it fully scalable to meet the demands of more complex systems.
- Quick Deployment: A new Gateway can be fully operational in just three easy steps, so in less than five minutes networks are integrated and ready to use.
- Easy Installation: Installation is as simple as attaching the Gateway antennas, LAN cable (or connecting to your WiFi network) and switching on – it is not necessary for dealers to visit the site (the universal version gateway requires the addition of a fixed mobile).
- Low Cost: Entel’s Gateway with built-in Analogue/DMR Tier II radio costs about the same as a desktop PMR radio, but offers so much more.
- Versatility: Can be used as bridge between different PMR radio networks.
- Silent Operation: The Gateway 3.0 does not use a fan, so is totally silent.
The Gateway 3.0 features a compact and robust desktop design that is sleek and modern, making it ideal on an office desk or in a 19” rack mount tray. It also features an LCD display offering operational status, information and diagnostics.
“Senior management at a UK manufacturing company wanted to be in constant contact with their factory floor whilst away from site,” explains Steve Mulka, Entel’s Product Manager. “Using Gateway 3.0 connected to the on-site radio system, and the senior managers using DN495 radios, they were in contact no matter where they were in the UK. In fact, the company was so impressed with the gateway, DN radios and improvements to productivity that there are now plans to connect to a second manufacturing plant based in Scotland,” he added.
Firewall port checker - When the gateway is connected to a firewalled network you can use its port checker feature to easily identify if any ports need opening for the gateway to function correctly.
Auto switch over to WiFi if Ethernet fails - as a fall back to a wired Ethernet network the Gateway can automatically connect to a WiFi network including a simple 4G WiFi hotspot or tethered to a smartphone.
DMR Tier II / PoC emergency signalling cross networks - this enables a DMR emergency to be received on a DN radios & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC multiple group calls cross networks - this enables multiple DMR groups to be mapped to DN radio groups & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC two slot - this enables both DMR slots to be mapped to DN radio groups & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC Caller ID cross networks - this enables DMR caller ID's to be sent to DN radio & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC individual calls cross networks - this enables DMR individual calls to DN radios and vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC GPS cross networks - this enables sharing of GPS date between DMR networks and E-PoC networks enabling the use of a DMR or E-PoC dispatcher with location mapping.
PSTN interface - this will enable you to use your Gateway 3.0 as a full-duplex (from DN radio) telephone interconnect unit (half-duplex from a DMR or analogue radio).
Send message from BMS, Intruder or Fire alarm panel etc. (to DMR / PoC radios)