3M Peltor WS Ground Mechanic Bluetooth Adapter FL6007
- The Peltor™ WS™ FL6007 Adapter is designed to be used for Ground Mechanic Work at airports (push back and service).
- Oil resistant, Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- Delivered with a ﬂag “Remove before ﬂight”.
- Digital noise reduction and echo cancellation on incoming audio
- Cockpit notiﬁcation
- Designet for bruk med Ground Mechanic headet på flyplasser (push back and service).
- FL6007-WS5-01 GB: Bluetooth Aircraft Adapter for WS Ground Mechanic NEUTRIC conexion.
- FL6007-WS5 GB: Bluetooth Aircraft Adapter for WS Ground Mechanic conexion.
The Peltor Wireless Solutions™ series now also includes new adapters with built-in Bluetooth.
This Peltor Bluetooth Aircraft Module connects to the aircrafts external intercom jack, providing a connection to the Peltor Bluetooth Headset MT53H7AWS2). Provides a wireless connection up to 50 feet for aviation ground crews for maintenance and push-back operations.
The adapter connects to your communication unit – a com radio or telephone that does not have built-in Bluetooth. The adapter has a sturdy clip and can be attached to the communication unit or your belt. Two simple buttons let you turn the unit on and off and synchronise between the adapter and headset. Once the units are synchronised, you have a wireless connection between the adapter and your Peltor WS Headset. Two 1.5 V AA batteries, or Peltor’s special accumulator battery, ensure long, reliable operation.
Incomparably easy to use. With just a few presses of a button, you synchronize the headset or adaptor with the other Bluetooth units. Once this is done, the other synchronized always recognize each other, even having been switched. As long as the synchronized units are on and within range of each other they are linked together as by invisible cord. If the headset is linked to a com radio using an FL6000 adapter, you can use PTT or VOX while you move freely around the radio. If the headset is linked to your mobile phone, just press the answer button to the headset when someone calls, and you are connected. You have full duplex communication, just like with a regular telephone. You can also connect calls using a voice command if the telephone model permits.
- PTT adapter (nøklingsbryter)
Ingen innlegg funnet