- Ergonomisk formstøpt inear headset
- Justerbar mikrofonarm
- Kan brukes i hørselvern
- Nexus J11 kontakt for terminering i PTT adapter
- Her med Savox eller Peltor J11 Nexus terminering, men leveres i en rekke varianter - ta kontakt for tilbud
ComCom with face-worn boom microphone
Phonak’s ComCom is an ultra-light, extremely comfortable communication headset that ensures excellent speech reception and crystal-clear speech transmission in all situations. ComCom is available in a number of models for use with a wide range of communication devices (phones, radios, intercoms, etc.).
Thanks to its ultra-light construction, the Phonak ComCom communication headset is extremely comfortable to wear. And with its modular construction, ComCom can be used either with custom-molded or generic ear shells, in the left or right ear.
There are no parts covering or hanging off the outer ear, and no uncomfortable pressure is exerted on the head. ComCom fits securely inside the ear, providing total freedom of movement. So there's no danger of losing the headset. In addition to comfort and protection, ComCom naturally also convinces with its first-class speech reception and clear speech transmission.
- Long-lasting comfort
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- Crystal-clear sound
- Complete freedom of movement
- Adapter for radio devices, telephones and selected smartphones.
Phonak’s “eShells” are custom-molded in-ear shells that ensure ComCom fits perfectly and yet allow full freedom of movement. The ear shells are manufactured using a digital 3D version of the individual ear impression taken beforehand by a specially-trained service technician. This process takes about 5 to 7 minutes.
- A perfect in-ear fit
- Highly robust and machine-washable
- Quick and cost-efficient reproduction